Editor's Pick | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Top)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, african american wigs and wigs for black women look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
BEST SELLER | Why not romance the season with this modern look? The Raquel Welch Editor's Pick wig is an above the shoulder layered bob, comes styled with loose, bouncy waves. The softly waved top and bangs blend perfectly into full layers that make for a trendy, tousled look that can be finger styled or brushed into a fuller silhouette of soft waves. Plus, the temple-to-temple lace front and monofilament top offer off-the face styling and varied parting options which means styling choices are almost limitless. Watch our Editor's Pick video and read customer wig reviews below!
- Sheer Indulgence™ Temple-to-Temple Ready-to-Wear Lace Front - Hair can be styled behind the ear and away from the face.
- Sheer Indulgence™ Hand-Tied Monofilament Top - Creates the look of natural hair growth and is sheer to blend in with all skin tones.
- Closed Crown - Adds lift and volume to the crown area.
- Velvet Ear Tabs and Nape - Comfort that molds to your head shape.
- Memory Cap II® Base - Thinner material is used to create a light, cool, and custom fit. Conforms to your head shape after 1 hour.
- Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair - Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color. The Tru2Life® fiber looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350° [180°C].
|Collection:||Raquel Welch Spring 2016|
|Hair Type:||Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Square, Diamond, Oblong, Pear, Heart, Oval|
|Cap Construction:||Ready-to-Wear Lace Front, Monofilament Top|
|Product Weight:||3.25 oz|
|Approximate Length:||Front: 4.5" | Crown: 10.25" | Sides: 9.25" | Back: 8" | Nape: 6.5"|