Longing for Long | Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Mono Top)
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
BEST SELLER | "Make it easy." Longing for Long is one of Raquel Welch's longest layered wig styles with so many ways to make it your own. It's a silhouette loaded with tumbled, cascading waves that offer just the right amount of fullness to deliver a natural look and appeal. It's a style that can be scrunched up for more texture, or brushed out to create a glamorous soft wave. The Sheer Indulgence lace front monofilament top allows for natural looking off-the-face styling and multiple parting options. Longing for Long is part of the Signature Collection.
- Sheer Indulgence Monofilament Top - The base is machine-made, and the hair on the entire top of the wig is hand knotted one by one throughout the entire top for natural movement and parting flexibility.
- Temple-to-Temple Sheer Lace Front - Virtually invisible lace front that provides off the face styling flexibility with the look of natural hair.
- Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs and Nape - Ensures a secure and comfortable fit.
- Memory Cap II® Base - It's the Patented Memory Cap® construction with a finer, yet resilient stretch lace for the lightest most comfortable and secure fit available.
- Vibralite Fiber - Ready-to-Wear and specially formulated to simulate the natural look and feel of protein rich hair.
|Product Weight:||5.75 oz|
|Collection:||Raquel Welch Signature Collection|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front, Monofilament Top|
|Hair Type:||Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 14" | Crown 14" | Sides 14" | Back 14" | Nape 12.5"|