Blake Exclusive | Remy Human Hair Lace Front Wig (Hand-Tied)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, african american wigs and wigs for black women look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
BEST SELLER | Blake Exclusive/ Elite Colors by Jon Renau is long and luxurious with limitless possibilities. This long human hair wig truly has it all. It features 100% Remy human hair – the highest quality available. Jon Renau Blake Exclusive wig has the 100% hand-tied stretch cap, which is completely hand-knotted, creating supreme comfort and natural movement. The SmartLace™ front creates a natural-looking hairline and allows for styling hair off the face. And the monofilament top provides multi-directional styling and looks like natural hair growth. All together, it’s the most natural hair, combined with the most natural-looking hairline and part, as well as the most comfortable cap. You’ll have limitless styling possibilities and the most natural-looking appearance with this beautiful, ultra-luxe style. Watch Jon Renau Blake video and read customer wig reviews below!
*This Exclusive Colors version offers the exclusive Renau Naturals (RN) colors, which achieve gloriously natural hues without dyes and give you unlimited options for coloring or highlighting your wig, plus the healthiest sheen possible. Blake is also available in non-exclusive colors.
- 100% Remy Human Hair – the finest elite-quality Remy human hair is stronger, healthier and less likely to tangle because the cuticle is still intact. It gives you the option to style with heat tools and treat just like your own hair.
- 100% Hand-tied – completely hand-knotted stretch cap creates supreme comfort and natural movement, allowing each individual hair to move freely like natural hair.
- SmartLace™ Front –ready-to-wear, hand-tied lace front is sheer, smooth and soft. It mimics a natural hairline, allowing you to style hair off the face. It also conforms to the shape of your head, giving you a secure fit. No tape or adhesive necessary!
- Monofilament Top – allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
- Velvet Ear Tabs – velvet-lined ear tabs are bendable, allowing for a smooth, comfortable and contoured fit.
- Adjustable Strap – allows you to adjust the circumference of the cap.
|Product Weight:||6.0 oz|
|Collection:||SmartLace Human Hair Collection|
|Cap Construction:||100% Hand-Tied, Monofilament, Lace Front|
|Hair Type:||Remy Human Hair|
|Ideal Face Shape:||Heart,Oval,Round,Square|
|Approximate Length:||Front 16" | Crown 17" | Sides 16" - 17" | Nape 16"|