23" Color Splash Pony | NEW Colors | HF Synthetic Ponytail (Wrap-Around)
While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1.5” so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Finding the perfect wig color isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll see exactly the style and cut you want, but what about color? Say you’ve searched and found the perfect pixie cut. You love the bold textures and the feathered all over layers but it’s in the color R829S+ which is a medium brown with ginger red highlights. You’re looking for more of a golden wheat. Luckily, you don’t have to give up your style, we’ve got you covered! Learn more about: How to choose color to Understanding Wig Colors?
One of the keys to making your wigs, african american wigs and wigs for black women look great longer, is proper care. Love your hair & it will love you back! Here are tips to help guide cleansing, conditioning & styling.
How to wash wigs!
Find tips to wash your wig like a pro and make sure you:
- Keep your wig looking beautiful, longer
- Avoid stretching or damaging the cap
- Manage tangles and matting
- Reduce shedding and frizz
- Restore Luster
Need help with other wearable hair problems, ask one of our experts 1-800-581-2001
Step 1: Detangle
Before you wash, make sure you carefully detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb. Start from ends and work toward the root to decrease shedding.
Step 2: Rinse
Use lukewarm water and rinse from roots to ends. Do not soak as this can lead to tangling. Tip: If your wig is curly, try leaving the hairnet on
Step 3: Shampoo
Loosen shampoo in your hands and work through the hair. Distribute a small amount of shampoo evenly throughout the hair. Tip: Use circular motions to clean the cap
Step 4: Condition
A) For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root. Tip: If dry or damaged, use a deep conditioner
Step 5: Rinse
Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring. Tip: Towel blot to remove excess water
Step 6: Dry
A) For synthetic hair: Air dry on a folding wig stand Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth
23" Color Splash Pony by hairdo, now has 3 NEW shades! Get the ‘social media star’ look in an instant with these new colors. Choose from your natural hair tone bursting with highlighted and dip-dyed ends. This long and wavy pony includes a smooth strip of hair that wraps around the holder and fastens it in with a hook-and-loop strip to conceal where the ponytail meets your own hair. More colors!
- Tru2Life Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair
- Hairdo's special Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled or blown dry using thermal styling tools up to 350˚F/ 180˚C. Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color.
STYLING & MAINTENACE
- Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Soak for 5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing dulls the fiber)
- Gently blot with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb while wet
- Hang to air dry or use a blow dryer on a low setting.
- Unlike your own hair, Tru2Life fiber only sets after it cools. So keep the curl shape until it’s cool, then release!
- 240°F (116C) is perfect. Do not go above 350°F/180°C
- Never heat style while wearing the piece
Use this 23" Pony to achieve Natural Looking Wigs For Women.
Heat Friendly Synthetic Fiber